Resolution Staffing Inc. is currently recruiting Production Operators for Permanent Hire for a well-established company in the area.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity to be hired on by the company directly as a Production Operator.
- Monitor extruder machines and mixing controls
- Cleaning mixer and extruder prior to loading the verified mix
- Weigh, extrude and package product
- Record data
- Perform minor maintenance on machines
- Operate forklift and move finished product from production floor to warehouse
- Maintain a clean work area
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to follow instructions.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs repetitively throughout shift
- Forklift Certification
- High School Diploma
- Basic Computer Experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to follow instructions and be very detailed oriented
- Must be able to work a weekly rotating continental shift
- Team player
- Background Check
As a member of the team, you will be entitled to medical benefits on date of hire. Dental benefits will be offered after 6 months of employment. We are looking for Production Operators who have had prior manufacturing experience, and preference will be given to candidates with previous plastics experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.75 to $26.45 /hour
Apply to email@example.com