Resolution Staffing Inc is seeking a permanent full-time Material Handler. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate.
We are offering full time permanent work with one of our amazing customers in the Northumberland area. This is a direct hire position, where you will start on the clients payroll on your first day!
To be considered for this role you must hold a valid forklift license and have previous experience.
The Material Handler will be responsible for the seamless processing of incoming and outgoing shipments and perform tasks deemed necessary.
- You will load, unload and move materials around the warehouse and the production floor using the lift truck
- Work in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA)
- You will be responsible for ensuring the operators have the required materials at each machine
- Part of this role will include inventory and checking and weighing materials
- You will be responsible for putting away materials, shipping/receiving and inventory
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards
- General housekeeping, ensuring the materials are all in the correct areas
- You will have above average computer skills as you will be required to enter information in the system
What’s in it for you?
- This position is offering straight day shift Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM
- Regular wage increases starting at $18.54/hour up to $20.60 by the end of the first year
- You will be entitled to a benefit package, RRSP, and bonuses
- No lay offs
- Exceptional training
- Working with a dynamic team
- Room for growth
- Must hold a valid forklift operation certificate in good standing, where operation of equipment requires certification
- Overhead crane certification
- Previous Propane Training
- WHMIS Certification is an asset
- Ability to lift heavy objects (max. 50 lbs), walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical laboring tasks
- Proven organizational skills with a commitment to quality and safety
- Able to work well in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.54 to $20.60 /hour