Resolution Staffing Inc. is working with a dynamic and growing company in the Northumberland area. We are looking to hire a CNC Setup Operator/Technician who will be on the company’s payroll day one.
This position would be suitable to a machinist, someone who has tooling technology, and is mechanically inclined. We are looking for a quick learner who has the willingness to be trained and works well in a team environment.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Set up and tear down of CNC Machines (CNC, HMC, Lathe, Transfer Machines)
- Work with the Quality Technicians to make adjustments to ensure the product produced is up to standard
- Interpret CMM and mechanical measurements and make adjustments as necessary
- Maintain and repair machines
- Maximize the quality of parts and reduce cycle times by editing CNC programs
- Troubleshooting tooling, fixtures, and production issues
- Communicate with suppliers, engineers, and supervisors
- Complete part inspections
- Participate and support operator training
- Ensure documentation is up to date
- 2-3 years of CNC experience
- Knowledge of cutting technology
- Knowledge of G codes and editing
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, GD&T
- Experience using measuring equipment (mics, Vernier, dial indicator)
- Experience with CNC horizontal mills
- Experience in mechatronics/electrical/robotics would be an asset
- CNC programming is an asset
- Machinist C of Q would be an asset
- Experience with CNC transfer machines would be an asset
Why Work for Us:
- Hired on with the company day one
- Benefits after 6 months
- Work boot allowance
- Group RSP
- Amazing team-oriented environment
- Flexibility with hours
- Opportunity for overtime
Applicants who are currently in their 3rd year of apprenticeship are encouraged to apply.
Apply to email@example.com