Resolution Staffing Inc. working in partnership with a dynamic and growing manufacturing company, is currently seeking a certified Quality Control Technician. This is a full-time, permanent position in the Northumberland area.
If you are a dedicated and detail-oriented individual, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is offering an excellent salary and benefit package, including boot allowance and profit sharing.
- Perform visual and manual inspections of machined components
- Qualifying inspection results and communicating with production department
- Operate automatic inspection equipment (CMM) for key components
- Documenting and sharing information using Microsoft Office Word Suite
- Participate in daily Quality and Production meetings
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with production personnel to improve inspection procedures and practices
- Troubleshoot any quality issues and report findings
- Working within a team environment
- Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager
- Certified Quality Technician preferred
- Technology diploma preferred
- Understand basic mechanical concepts
- Previous Quality Control experience asset
- Must have previous ISO experience
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work independently, in a fast paced environment
- Must have mechanical aptitude
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org