We have partnered with a well-established, reputable company in the Northumberland County Area.
Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, Northumberland County is a thriving and growing area, situated 1 hour East of Toronto and close to many small towns and cities within a 30-45 minute commute to the larger areas.
We are seeking an experienced and professional Human Resources Manager. As a member of the Executive team, the Human Resources Manager provides expert leadership and guidance to the team.
As a leader, you will represent the Companies policies, practices and interests.
We are seeking a career-oriented professional who strives to build on the current HR capabilities and contribute to future growth.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of the Executive team, you will be responsible for the planning, developing, promoting and evaluating our valued and respected employees.
- You will provide guidance and coaching to department Managers on all related HR and related functions.
- Develop and maintain employee culture through Continuous Improvement and high performance.
- Design, develop and execute best-practices, initiatives, to enhance our policies, programs and procedures.
- As a key member, you will be involved with
- Career and Succession Planning
- Onboarding & Employee Retention
- Disciplinary Processes
- Must be very knowledgeable with Collective Agreements.
- You will be responsible for managing and administering consistent development across the organization which would include benefits, compensation, absences, health & wellness, employee engagement and group insurance.
- As a company that is dedicated to ensuring the Health & Safety of all of our employees, you will be involved with ensuring legal compliance, growth and development of our existing program that is currently in place.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven project management skills with a high tolerance for working in a changing environment.
- 8-10 years of HR experience.
- 3-5 years working in a unionized environment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- An excellent salary and benefit package
- Room for growth
- The ability to work in a structured environment
- To work with a team that encourages growth.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please send your resume in confidence. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org